Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sunsets

Since I moved from Kuantan to KL,
Kampung Jawa to PV10,
Little small bungalow to big big condominium,
The sunset view from Pv10 damn beautiful.
Now see also sien.
Sunset again
red colour again
orange colour again
yellow colour again
I'm a man who can't be tied,
lives with no boundaries,
Sagittarius people loves freedom,
that's freaking true.
But what I know is,
if I want the true freedom,
I have to bound myself now.
Sometimes it's kinda suffocating,
sometimes I feel like quitting,
But what I know is these thought are the negative thoughts that makes me down.
The Voice in my heart who tell me to slow down.
Strong people can always beat The Voice.
the regrets are here already,
I can do nothing about it,
what I can do is minor the regrets that come to my future.
MOVE!!! LEE HAU HUI!!!


现在我真的明白,理智,在这个方面真的是不work的,
既然理智不work, follow我的emotion吧
理性太久了,应该感性一下^^

No comments: