Wednesday, July 13, 2011

EMOOO RANDOMLYYY..?! whatever

I don't know what happened to me.
My clear mind doesn't work in this kinda thing.
I still have a lot of things to do.
Why do I care?
while there is still a lot more important things for me to care.
But my mind just can't stop thinking about it.
And I just don't know why.
WHAT THE HELL
it's no good for me to have this kind of thing in this period of time.

I cried. Suddenly.
I tried hard to control it,
but it just burst out like this.
Luckily there was no one around only me and my roommate.
One question for myself.
Is my heart that fragile?
Can I be stronger?
Yes.
I can be I can be I can be!!!

I'm fucking with the reality now.
Guess what? I want to change it, so I have to fuck it!
It's difficult.
What is difficult?
Difficult is not equal to impossible.
When we say something is difficult,
that means there's a solution!
Let's find it.

My heart is struggling.
I'm stuck in the corner?
No way!

Whateverrr la....
have a cup of tea 1st.
everything will be good Lee Hau Hui
you always believe you can
and now I tell you, Yes you can
because you were born to succeed.

Seriously laaa..
I need someone. ><

No comments: