Wednesday, April 29, 2009


WELCOME TO 2ND CARNIVAL PENDIDIKAN SMK TANAH PUTIH!!!!!

damn Tired now ..
Let me tell u my history of to day and why i'm so tired. xD

i'm one of the PETUGAS KOKURIA, radio karnival in our carnival day,

Wat is Our JOB???

1. announcing
2. Open songs for customers
3. Sell the form (Let Customers fill in that song that they want to play, and who are the people that them dedicate the song to, wat is the song that they are going to dedicate, and the message)
4. Lending pens to the customers.
5. 'Cut' cake to mr moy and sing b'day song to him
6. shout out I LOVE YOU for our friends... bAbi..
7. KISS people for them. (Muacccksss) *vomit*
8. PLAY!!! xD
===================================================================


7.00~8.00
open ceremony by Mr.Moy
he gave a talk, 
after the talk finish,
the song , Let's get Loud-Jennifer Lopez is played.
feel's like Jom Heboh. Lmao



after that he is invited to break 3 ice cube by the hammer
the ice cube is 50cm x 50cm x 50cm
yes,
i had counted it by using a metre rule. xD
lost the shot, 
not take out my camera yet. aikss. =S
but i think jy will have the pic,
so, i will upload them soon or later after i get the others pictures from jy and sam. be patient ^^


next, Mr.Moy is invited to goreng mee.


hahah!!
so Yeng is it?? our Mr.Moy. xD

actually mr.moy birthday is at yesterday.
we planned to MENCEROBOH the pejabat yesterday,
but he gone for kursus.
babi..
so we just have our PLAN B!!
celebrate it today. xD
The cakes bought by us, 5s3 is 'handed up' 
and the song, happy birthday by DISNEY is played. xP

This shot,try to figure out wat is sam going to do. 


can u see wat's sam holding? LMAO!! 


he is holding a 'da fo gei', 'fire maching'. he wanted to light up da candle 
do u all think he can??????????????
muahahahahahahhahahhah [sorry sam, i'm satiring u . xD]

<<MISSON FAILED!!>>
lmao
after that, mr.MOY cut the cake. Wooooooo~~!!! 


HAPPy BIRTHDAy Mr.MOy~~!!! 
i promise you that i will get a very good result in add maths!! xD

then, MrMoy get a photo with us, 5s3 DJs!! xD


[now u all know?? being our teacher is a very happy thing. lmao]

<<OPENING CEREMONY, END>>

===================================================================


9.00~10.00
The order of songs handed in to us wave by wave.
waliao!!
damn busy.
i'm busy of playing this machines 


and shouting out the messages of the form.
DAMN BUSY!!!
the form come wave by wave,
one wave not finish yet, another wave come, 一波未平,一泼又起,lmao
that's y i have no take any pic on da time. 
DAMN BUSY!!!

===================================================================

10.00~11.00
wooohooo!! my resting time/ shopping time.
xD
i go down and eat.
but can find something that i really wanted to eat laa. Zzzzz.
i keep on finding..
i keep on finding..
lastly i found a nugget shop.
bought nugget, RM2 , 5 nugget
it is kinda MAHAL ,
but kinda SEDAP too. lmao
after that i go and help a while below the stage [forms selling]
sell form 
sell form 
sell form
BABI!! Kena DISTURB!!

A: Hau Hui arr, One Form how much arr??
me: Satu Ringgit, Satu Ticket!! xD
A: Then u gimme one la *take out her hand*
me: *take out my hand* u gimme satu ringgit 1st
A: I have no money worrR~~~
me: neH~ there got maa *her friend(B)'s hand (holding da money coupon)*
B: This is not laaaa....
A: Aiya!! u give Only laa!! No one will bother u de!!!
C: GivE Only la!!
B: Give laa Give laaa
D: Give Lorrrrrr!!!
E, F, G, H , I, J, K , L, M, N, O ,P ..........: GIVE LORR, GIVE LORR!!!!!
me: NO WAY!! NO WAY!!! 
A: *take out 50 cent* then 50 cent lorrr... plzzzzzz..
me: Cannot Cannot, tak Boleh, aku nak berniaga punya laa.
A: Yerr.. Gimme Lorrrr...
B: *Take out RM1 coupon, gimme 2 form*
me: *take out 1 form, gave her*
B: I said 2!!
me: I said 1 ringgit per form!!
B: U macam mana berniaga punya!! takde diskaun de meh!!?
me: Discount!!?? muaaaaaahahahahahhahahhahhahah!!! U go and find others cheaper form to buy laa, if u can find, here geh form banyak LAKU, i no rise the price kira good liao!!
B: YERRR!!! mana boleh macam ni!!!??!@#$%^&*()
A, C, D, E, F, G..... Z: !@#$%^&*((&%@#$%^&
me : *silent and sweat 
F: *take out RM2* i want, 3 forms [get cm, want m, 得寸进尺]
me: *take out 2 forms* 
F: I Said 3!!  3!! 3!! 3!!!!
A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z: !@#$%^&*()_@#$%^&*()_#$%^&*()%^&*
me: *beh tahan liao* oooohhhhh ohhhh..... Sorry lorrr.... we need to do our bussiness too geh arr...
A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z:!@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*(#$%^&*
me: YAW YIH!!!!
yaw yih: ?
me: change place change place....
yaw yih: oh.
me: *go up the stage*
Yaw Yih: *go and sit my place*

muahahahahahhahah!! later wat happened i really dunno le lorr, sorry yaw yih. xP

===================================================================


11.00~12.00
Jy: hau hui, u control my laptop, i feel hungry, i wanted to eat. xD
me: ok ok.. *take out my camera, gave it to jy*
me: get some picture. xD
Jy: No problems *take my camera, go down the stage*

So, Now i'm controlling da vaio. we are also kinda busy, but not as busy as juz now when i was controlling da machine. xD

<<Wat's JY took>>



us!!


crowded



5s4's members, selling cocktail. xD


Cikgu Siti Zaleha. xD


The Most Handsome chef!! xD


APAm PALIk!! xD





us, again!! xD

12.00~13.30
now, we are free.. Oh.... coz the forms sold out. =D
we can play da song that we wanted to play. muahahahahahah!! 
Jy back, he control da laptop, and i control my camera.
Jy played da trance song,
and we can here "Jian Khai, Jian Khai, Jian Khai, Jian Khai...[JY's bro]"
wow.
i think he is gonna shuffle soon!! xD
then i fast fast take da camera, spot jian khai there. xD


wow. he done a great job!! xD
after that that is no more as crowded as just now,
so we can play on the stage,
and many friends come up to play too!! xD

<<PICTUREs TALKING>>
Jy >> Playing friendster


Jentin >> Playing rubik's cube


Yaw Yih >> peace~!! xD


Sih Yoong >> Taking Photos (Club photography)


Sam + Yaw Yih >> Self-capture. xD


Sam + tak min + yaw yih + albert + me + wendy


tak min >> "Gimme da camera, gimme gimme.."


Choy Ying Jie Jie >> dunno crying or laughing


tian sheng >> "hey friend, u are short" [i had go down the stage]


DJs and those "new DJs" 


Jia Ru+ yyein + sam + yee pin + me [took by chii chung]


Camera war!! Chii Chung [CC] VS Hau Hui [HH]




***we took each other more than 10 times [it's too much to upload all. so i juz upload 3 of them. xD]
LOSER>>>chii chung [font size= smallest](boooooo..)
WINNER>>> HAU HUI!! [font size= largest](YEAH!!)
lolx. i win coz the camera that he using is run out of memory. =D congrats me, fast fast.. xD

yee pin+ yee yein + wendy **wendy's peace so yeng. lmao**


Jie Jie + Azwan + Me + Yee pin + Wendy **my head like that coz i dwn block yee pin's face, not me headache, dun worry. lmao**


Chii Chung is locking my shirt's top button, i wanted to act sho lou. lmao [took by yee pin]


sho lou.. ==



====================================================================

13.30~14.30
go back for our bussiness (afternoon section's students had came. xD)
now i juz realize that,
nowaday, 
LOVE happened in younger student are more frequently than older student, lmao
all da messages,
I Love U, Wo Ai Ni, Aku Sukakan Engkau, etc. etc.
!@#$%^&*()_@#$%^&*()
some arr,
more serious arr their problem..
some say "Marry me, can or not??"
some say "Plz gimme a chance"
some say "I really Love u"
some say "Love U forever, wo ai ni 1314"
some say "BAO BEI~~ BAO BEI~~~ i LOOOVE UUUU~~ Muuuaaacks~" *vomit*
adui.........!!! hebat lah kanak kanak zaman ini.. ==
some i dun dare to say out tim errr.
geli la.
most serious one is a message... 
it handed in to SAM.
sam lemme see............ WAAA!!
u all guess wat's the kandungan.....???
it says.....
(highlight it to see)
你可以帮我生孩子吗?
ni ke yi bang wo sheng hai zi ma?
can u born child with me?
bolehkah anda melahirkan kanak-kanak denganku?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this really happened.... wat is ur comment?? ==
i have no comment on it. LMAO!!

bought 5 nugget again (my lunch)
after eat, back hommee~~~ xD

==================================================================

after that, go BOWLING~~!! WOoo HOOOooo~~  xD


***i had realized that, i play bowling also sweating one. lmao


DAMN TIRED
DAMN TIRED
DAMN TIRED
DAMN TIRED
DAMN TIRED!!!!!!!
DAMN TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
==THE END==

No comments: