Saturday, April 4, 2009

My house.

i remember that time,
when i was vy boring, i take the pic of my house,
lolx.
now post here. haha.



this one best, my house's right hand side garden. xD


my dad's ship

my dad's van

take from my house. how?? good take right? xD

aquarium~ xD

my store room(behind)

Huang Hun.. lolx

The Big tree... lol. dulu small small jee.. xD


the front gate, the cloud, nice or not? xD

The small "chicken house" beside my house, my grandpa de chickens lai de. lolx
A chicken. (fai wa) lolx





6 comments:

Lady said...

eh i saw u in ur last picture leh! LOLOL! and its not a ship la...its a boat..hahahahahhaha! ==

HauHui said...

LOL!!!
wat oo!!?
Zzz...
my house got duck also,
it dwn let me take only,
so i no post.
it quite perasan one. xD
aiyo.
ship used in the sea,
boat used in the sea,
thus,
boat = ship. xP

Jessie said...

walao~~
rich sia~~ spare me some money? xD

HauHui said...

Lolx.
u richer la.
house big dao.. O.o
got 2 floor tim err..
me single floor only.. Zzz

Jessie said...

zzzzzz....ur head la=.=ll
u de more big la~~ summore got garden xD

HauHui said...

inside small ma.
out side big only.
no use one.
lolx.
super messy arr!! xD