Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ching Ming. xD

today,
my family and i go "bai san"
we go to the lembing river "sg lembing"
Lolx.
my little cousins make a lot of jokes there,
lol,
only 7 years old (i think laa. forget how big is him ady)
and his little sister,
only 5 years old (if i no wrong, lol)
after finish "bai bai"-ing
my cousin say
"mei you de bai liao arr?? wo yao bai, wo yao bai, mummy~~!!!!"
and his sister follow 100% wat he said,
lol.
their mum say "mei you liao la, yao bai bai wait next year!!" xD
then my 2 cousins do idiot things.
lol.
they go and take up the "xiang"
and then bai again, 
and then put back again,
lolx.
we fast fast go and stop them..
so noty err..
lolx.
before back,
we go and "play" the brigde.
lol.
my 2 cousin and my little brother,
run come and back dunno how much time on the bridge.
lol.
and they try to swing the bridge,
and i'm busy taking pictures. lolx.
their 2 elder sister pulak,
younger one sked sked,
sked the bridge swing swing swing...
older one pulak caring her. lolx.
syok mou??
lolx. 
even though my elder brother,
my dad,
they play together tim err.. lolx.
xD
here's the pic ^^

My little Brother(going come and back, lolx)

My elder brother, and the one who trying to swing the bridge(white shirt) is my 7 years old cousin. lol 

The river (right hand side view). xD

The river (left hand side view). xD


My dad. lolx



see the cloud, cantik, kan?? lolx



Good Take good take. lolx. xD


The bridge beside the bridge we playing. lol



this is part 2 arr...

after sg. lembing, we go back kuantan and bai san again at the mountain setongkol.
we go back home and took our umbrella,
then go to bai san again. xP
before reaching the grave that we need to bai bai,
i saw a little dog keep on vibrating on the side of one of the grave,
pityful laa.
so cold,
raining somemore.
then i put my umbrella down there so that the dog wont be so cham.
but me kena rain laa.
lolx.
now coughing ady.
= =

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i haven't ching ming be4...
>.<

[Yang]

Lady said...

wow...u sacrifice urself for da dog ar? hahahahaha! tak sangka...sure got leng nui there tats why u wanna show off ur ehem 'machoness'...lmao!

HauHui said...

Lolx.
never go ching ming be4?? xD

Lolx!! no leng nui ok?? all girl de face look like u one, dun hav leng lui, dun hav dun hav.. xP machoness?? kindness is it?? lolx.