Thursday, April 9, 2009

today

got school hou chi no school gam.
lolx.
awal awal, got ceramah.
listen listen listen..
after ceramah,
recess.
after recess,
fire train,
penat betul!!! sakit kepala!! xD
and then
we still hav the choir audition.
this is an activity to promote our choir club,
errm.
as a good and responsible choir member,
i 100% will join geh la. xD
hahahahahaahahah!! 
ermm..
actually, last night i had decided to sing Jason Mraz- I'm Yours or Nothing Gonna Change My Love For You for the first song,
for the second song, it is a chinese song, last night i had decided to sing LeeHom-Wei1 or JJ-jian jian dan dan one..
but juz now,
i see some of my fren sing together in a group,
so i joined them
we sang westlife- My Love
ermm. i am not so "sok" with the song, 
but juz now i sang not according to the lyrics..
Y??
4 ppl 1 lyric.
adui!!
susah la.
aiks.
they also dun so sok with it, so i juz stand beside and sing la.
the part i can sing then i sing
the part i cannot sing??
make it bluR bluR!! xD
and make my sound slow slow.. ahaha!! xD
susah la,
4 ppl's sound Zap Ba Lang ady.. lolx,
then we 1 ppl sing once again.
erm.
the judgers look at me with eye of impress.. haha!!
proud of myself. kekex.. xD

4 comments:

Jessie said...

walao~hardworking dao ==
so fast update edi~xD

HauHui said...

nothing to do ma!!
haha.
hardworking leh!!
support my blog and promote it!! xD

Jessie said...

gambateh kudasai~
no play on9 game de meh?
well~i will support it.. hehe=P

HauHui said...

LOlx!!
good!!^^
find more supporter 4 my blog. xD
lolx.
on9 game??
adui.
normally i din play one,
but coz i found a game,
o2angel (o2jam private server)
and everytime i go play after i update my blog and finish chatting wiv frenz. xD