Friday, April 24, 2009

This post is NOT HALAL!!!



juz now,
my mum and her sister (my auntie) ask me to go and buy ZHU YOK SUI (pork)



*****TAK HALAL*****

My Mum asked me to buy RM5, and she give me
my auntie pulak, wanna eat more, she give me


and then my mum asked me to buy a set [5 packs each set] of INDO-Mee Gon Lou Min



then i ride the bicycle ....


until i reach the pasar, 
and i order 2 pork to the  auntie,
then she says,
only got 6 ringgit!!
Babi...

I start hestitating..
I wanna buy all, or only buy 5 ringgit, or dun buy at all???
lastly i bought them all (6 ringgit).
Babi..

and then i go buy da indo-mee.

and then i ride bicycle 









Back Home.......



***p/s: Dun Blame me of uploading too much meaningless pictures. I'm kinda boring now. lmao




_THE END_

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweat liao...
==!!

HauHui said...

LOL!! am i creative?? xD