Friday, January 30, 2009

-yesterday-

i called many ppl come to my house...
it's about 30 ppl like that,
but dunno la,
maybe these day aeroplane is too cheap,
many ppl like to put aeroplane..
juz 20~25 ppl come..
T.T
holian orrR??
the one who put aeroplane,
u wait and see,
dun use laluan kecil!!
Hrng!!!!
my mum also baught one box of 100plus(24bottles)...
and there's still some remaining shandy there...
so,
there's 35bottles of carbonate drink,
all gone...
T.T
100% very laku....
a while only,
beres dah~
Lols...
lose so much...
about RM70....(mula mula la)
then win back RM90~100 like that^^
and then lastly the result is....---- juz win RM2,
coz my cousin came...
buy RM5...
and then many ppl "DAP" him,
until it's RM10 like that...
so he ngau double,
RM10 gone,
ngau dong gu,
RM15 gone,
8 dim double,
RM10 gone,
zzzzz...
hou choi he jz play a while...
or else???
hrng!!!
i also invited her to come my house...
dulu plan liao d...
i muz talk to her that day...
but orrR...
haizzz...
dunno how to say d feeling...
T.T
no one can giv me this feeling,
got a bit heartache,
saw her then got a bit sad...
dunno la..
i also dunnno y...
feel sad..
hou choi..
she is not like biasa,
she got choi me also...
gt talk to me a bit...
i'm not that invisible that time in her eyes...
but,
i not dare to talk to her...
dunno y also...
saw my frenz can chat till so happy with her...
feel myself vy mou yong,
vy noob...
who can help me??
T.T

No comments: