Thursday, January 22, 2009

crAzy feLLow...

dunnO y..
some one juz like to ZAT ppl as own hobby,
maybe they're crazy....
u like crazy go and crazy urself la,
y aim me??
kiip creating story to make me mou min,
kiip creating story and tells everyone that i'm so noob,
i not doing anything,
i let u scold,
i let u say,
i let u zat,
no means i sked u
means i appretiate this friendship,
y u wan to break it??
really hate these fellow...
got these friend really sux
dunno these ppl called fren or not,
every thing also has their own limit,
dun u think u are so melampau??
i scold u once then u show me white eyes,
and then make dou hou chi wan fight gam
the day not speaking each other at all
nex day then talk to me,
this kind of person really sux!!
then become friend balik ady lor,
so how??
still like before,
kiip doing things i dun like,
really sien7 ady...
dunno this kind of friend is friend or not,
maybe try to not peduli him....
like then everytime talk with me,
dun like then whole mouth full of "Sohai", "Lut Zhong" etc. etc.
saying these words loud loud in front of all ppl,
if u were me,
what will u do??
that time,
i juz kiip quite...
meet this kind of friend really speachlesssssssssssssss......=.=
Nvm...
i'm an opstimistic person,
won't affect by him,
i got so many friend
less one friend not less
more one friend not more!!!

7 comments:

Lady said...

waaaaa...so angry ar? LOL! luckily not me... xDD

flywithme said...

wah hau hui ...hu do u so angry wor....

HauHui said...

dun 8 gua la...
lol..
yala...
me vy xiong de arr!!
better xiu sam dit..
dun yerr me...
after get killed...
lol

flywithme said...

hau hui....u............suan le..guan xin u ..wannna say me 8 gua......wuuwwu~~T.T

Lady said...

LOL! hock lai, careful arr...
ltr he kiap bien u...
hahahahahahahahaha!

flywithme said...

lolx..kk will de..hehhe

HauHui said...

=.=