Friday, January 30, 2009

yesterday night..
i think many things...
think about debate...
am i suitable for our team??
am i really like to debate..
everytime i go to debate..
i feel stress...
and i am juz diam diam there....
but i'm a part of them since 4 years before...
4 years then juz leave??
haizz...
if i leave,
i think every ppl inside will think that i'm irresponsible
myself also will think that i'm an irresponsible ppl..
but,
if i leave,
i may be a happier ppl than before...
this problem i think many times...
but i really dun dare to face it...
juz like sit on a tiger...
dunno how to go down...
i'm lazy to train debate,
i'm lazy to do debate homework given by teacher,
i'm lazy to read articles,
i'm lazy to know more things,
i'm a lazy...
and irresponsible person...
am i going to continue my debate life??
i really dunno...
choosing is the most difficult thing in life...
my mum is correct...
she told me so.
and then,
last night i also think 1 problem...
i like that girl so much...
but..
i think i'm not suitable for her..
she wont like me...
and i like her and i do not do anything...
something i wan to do for her...
but i dun do...
y??
i dunno...
maybe i'm crazy..
like a person shud care of her and help her...
but...
dunno y...
really dunno y...
maybe i'm stupid...
in school...
while assembly...
i will spot her...
for sure...
beh tahan...
muz see her...
her face is so cute...
no see her also will miss her...
exactly...
i dun dare to invite her to come yesterday....
luckily..
i have my good fren..T.T
that time,
when i was working in eng hong...
i tell my fren bout her...
then my fren borrow my phone...
then i lend him...
i tot he go hear song...
he staring at me after that..
i feel weird...
then i go see wat he had done to my phone...
he pressed a msg
"can u come my house"
omg!!
this msg i pressed many times...
but don send...
i fast fast take back my phone...
he fast fast press send....
opps..
=.="
i dun feel angry,
but i feel happy...
coz he know wat i want to do and i dun dare to do it...
he helped me...
good de la...
T.T
because of this...
she came yesterday...
hoho^^
my good friend...
i love u
muaacks~!!

8 comments:

flywithme said...

this year is the last year leh...u should nt leave the debate team la...if u leave like tht very waste de ar.....if u really like th girl then u must hav dare talk with her...wish u good luck lor..

HauHui said...

=.= thx lorhsz~
hahas

Lady said...

LOL! do wat u like as long as u wont regret..:D
hahaha! aiyoyo...wanna pikat her then do ur best ma!
so shy for wat? not u wor...
lmao! who help u send de? i noe de ma? lols...
u go which eng hong work?
wow, tak sangka u like tat girl so much...tat time when she came u oso shy shy like tat...wakakaka! want me to teach u how to kao nui ma? xD

HauHui said...

teach u kao nui??
=.=
i see..
Lesbian~
nt shy..
jz dunno y la!!!
if shy then my face red one..
my face gt red mehz??
haha!!
stadium de eng hong la..
the ppl u know de....
but i wont tell u who is that
guess it urself!!!
haha

Lady said...

les ur head ar! im a girl ma so i understand girls more...hahahaha! xD ur face how to red wor...all fats only...da heat oso cannot reach ur skin ar..wakakakakakaka! xD haha! hmm, yuen han ke? i got 1 fren lives behind eng hong ny...hehe...u still work there?

HauHui said...

wah..
bapa hebat..
macam ni pun kena..
=.=
not working ady larhz,
before CNY ny work~

Lady said...

LOL. coz he told me he work there b4 ma...hehehe :D but i memang geng de... xDD

HauHui said...

sikit lorrr..
let u geng once.....
happy mahz??
happy orrR??
i know u sure vy happy de la...~