Sunday, December 21, 2008

-my birthday- 21/12

if u know...
today is my b'day...
last night...
when i'm falling sleep..
my phone ring...
at 0.00am...
some person that vy "yau sam" geh send me a b'day wish...
that is

-choy ying jie jie
-wendy
-weng keong
-jian yang

most creative d is my beloved choy ying jie jie
most early d is leng lui wendy
most zhadao d is sho zai jianyang
most ΎěŋĜ Łĩĸĕ ŤħīŜ d is dai lou keong gor....

thx u all ya^^
so gam dong ark T.T

early morning at 7.15...
my phone ring again...
this turn is yee yein d...
so happpppppppppppppppy... so gam dooooooooong ark....
T.T
even she is busy and got to work soon...
but she still remember my b'day and wish me at early morning and chat v me a while in d morning while she is readying 4 work...
thank you vyvyvyvyvyvyvvyvyvyvvyvyvvyvyvyvyvyvyvyvyvyvyvy muccccccccccccccch..

after that...
sms and wishes receive followed by:-
-Mei Chee
-Zhen Yin
-Kha Wai...
-joeann


and my frenz who wish me in friendster is:-
-chii chung
-choy ying jie jie
-others friends who i dun really know and nt vy sok...=.="

oh ya!!
there's someone who wish me also...
-kexin
-forum's friends
they wish me in d forum...
thanks u all^^
so gam dong ark...

(p/s: Choying jiejie hou yau sam ark..give more one special thx 4 u... ŢħåŇĸ Ÿǿǜ [i'm not that creative, luan luan make d..] ^^)

and then d gift that i received is....
.

..
.

.
.
.


.
.


.
.
.


...

......
no gift also...=.="
haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz....
bt nvm..
gt wish i feel enuff ady...
at least that can prove that i have friendssss....^^
and...
i'm not that invisible...
at least still have someone know who am i^^

THANKS YOU ALL!!
---------------------------------------------------------

p/s:-
if someone that wished me and i 4gt,
plz 4giv me...
as u know,
i'm a big head prawn^^
kakax...

No comments: