Friday, December 19, 2008

i;m backed!!!

so long time no write liao
muz update a bit bit bit bit geh..
i remembered...
yesterday d yesterday d yesterday d yesterday...
my lotech asked me to finish one box of stok...
exactly one box can be finished in one day time...
but i used 3~4 days to finished it=.="
coz...
too lazy
do har do har
go toilet
do har do har...
go find fren chat...
=.="
sorry lo bossss....=.="
i finished at yesterday...
yesterday my boss give me another box of stok..
and i finished it in one day...=.="
LOL!!!!
yesterday my supervisor came here...
while i punched in..
and then my supervisor go out a while
and left a job to us..
and she asked us to give away all of d calender to customers before next year...
LOL!!!
how orr??
so much...
so..
"my part time" and i done something crazy..
see customer come
give 3 pcs...
if buy thg...
give mo 10 pcs...
LOL!!!
and each of us holding some calender
if see ppl...
give
see ppl...
give..
see ppl....give...
=.="
go once toilet..
all calender i holding finished=.="
LOL!!!
vy hao wan leh^^
after tht my supervisor backed...
my frenz mm sek zho...
my supervisor here also come here chat v me..
lol...
eg.
mei chee>.<
mei chee better larr...
no say too many...
sih yuan more geng
come here ask me (in front my supervisor)
he asked "ur supervisor lerh??"
LOL!!!!!
my supervisor answered...
"yes??"
he fast fast back to his department...=.="
and then lastly my supervisor gone...
sih yuan told me tht he tot my supervisor is d auntie buying shirt in my department=.="
swt...

No comments: