Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year post!!!!

Since everyone updated their blog for this new new year,
I will follow the trend!

time fliess,
i'm 19 now (not officially, but counted as la)

Flashback.

Last year, same thing, celebrated the New Year Eve at Julia's house.

Jan-March :
-Worked in FOS megamall which just gulung tikai in the April.
-Has no idea bout what am i going to study. So I choosed form 6. 认命 jor
-then my friend ask me to go to Tar College open day. Then i sampat, follow them.
-After the Open Day, at last, I choose Diploma Broadcast Communication (DBC)
-Done the registration and settle and my things, got RM500 Yayasan pahang then spent them in new clothes. lol!

March 27 : phoooom~ Masuk botak Camp

March 29 : Jadi Botak Kia officially

4th - 6th April : came out for Ching Ming little short short holiday

12th April : got my offer letter faxed to the Camp woooohoo I'm free to eat pork.

May :
-Officially Kuantan--->KL zai. I name myself 游子 . 离乡背井 . =(
-Officially Student of DBC1 E3
-Not really used to new environment, talk less with classmate. but i have friends of coz =D

August -September :
-Sem Break
-Phooom! accident. -Refer previous post-
-cannot walked for 2 weeks. rot at home and went to the college 1 week later than the ppl.

September - December :
-2nd semester.
-tried recording in audio lab
-Group L4 formed officially. (founders : Wetwet Shawn, Huixin Law, Axl Loke and me, Hau Hui)
-lots of assignments, presentation, pekcek time, fun time
- birthday celebrations, kena Aluba again (The only time aluba in the year 2010).

And now,
Study week! (Although I don't really opened the notes)
Final exam coming. Few days more, face the war!





- 2010 is a tough but great year. it's my turning point.
- 2010, I found my dreams. I got my life.
- 2011, it's the time to made my dreams fact!




People!!




2011 will be a great year.

No comments: