Friday, November 26, 2010

Nothing is impossible.

These 3 words is just a crap.

If I ask u to turn me into a thin and fit and handsome and perfect version of Lee Hau Hui in a week?
possible???
If I say I can destroy this world in 3 seconds?
possible???
If I say I will get 6 As while I'm taking 5 subjects?
possible???

Answers are No, No and NO!

that's why i said these 3 words is just a crap.







BUT!!!





These 3 words does mean something if u just change the order.
Impossible is Nothing.










Yeah, Impossible is nothing.
If u say impossible, u have nothing.

Once u say it's impossible,
u destroy ur own hope,
u make urself fail.

If u say u can't catch up ur studies in 3 weeks time, and that's impossible,
then, u will just continue failing your subjects.
If u say u can't get this girl as your girl friend, and that's impossible,
then, u will just stay single life.
If u say u can't afford to buy this beautiful shirt for yourself, and that's impossible,
then, u will just watch the beautiful shirt and start envying, start blaming yourself.

If u had a dream,
Hope for it!!
Work hard for it!!
because u will get it.
It ain't impossible if u work really hard.



If u don't have a dream,
Maybe your dreams were eaten by the IMPOSSIBLE word in your mind.
Everyone has dreams.
So please look for them if u lost them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, see me on lisachu

http://konyubyubwebdesign.com/webboard/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9584 pointsxt.logicsworld.net/forum/index.php?showuser=132507