Friday, September 3, 2010

Good Bye,

In KL, In Tarc, In E3,
The friend that I always hang out with,
that I can always talk to by heart,
that I always find,
My partner of my assignments,
is gone. (not that kind of gone of coz, choi!)

He stopped his studies in TAR college and will be studying MMU Cyber Jaya.
Taking Foundation in ART (multimedia that kind.)

He was taking broadcast because he dreamt to be a Director, of Hollywood movies.
Aimed high right?
But he has great talent in art.
He can draw. His art work used to be the Champion in Malaysia.
And he knows to write chinese 'mao bi' something something. (hope u all get it.)
His work was also be the Champion in Malaysia.
If u saw him drawing, or writing,
u will be impressed.
He doesn't want to waste his talent,
That is why he choose to leave, for his future.
All the best to u, Man!

Yesterday was our last day of the first semester,
And after that day, I will be meeting him less often,
Actually it's really pain,
to say goodbye to your BEST friend in TAR college.

Bye hau. best friend forever =)

No comments: