Sunday, May 9, 2010

The second part of my life

I'm currently staying at KL because I'm going to study soon at TAR College.
Tml is our college's orientation day.
10.30am at TAR college.
My primary school life is over,
My secondary school life is over,
And now my Kuantan life is over...
I'm just...
feel like leaving Kuantan FOREVER.
And I don't know why am I feel like this...
I was thinking
Will I be back to Kuantan after my studies?
The chance is too less.
I'm taking broadcast,
I'll be a radio DJ of whatever-FM
Or I'll be an MC of shows... Astro or what...
Then I'll sure staying at KL.
No more Kuantan.
hmmm...
Whatever..
What can I say is









Time flies.

1 comment:

Flying high in the sky.... said...

your site is good :) and like you i had gone thru the pain of leaving behind my relationships and school..but after 15 yrs i was excited to get all of them back thru facebook ... so i just wanted you to know...at present it might feel like as if you are never going to get back what you are losing in this shift..but trust me ... you will have new acquisitions as well as the old ones... they will make you feel more complete..your cbox is not loading full on my system - guess bandwith issues...so i left a comment here...best of luck for everything ...