Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ali is bek!!


Wednesday

Went megamall for FINAL DESTINATION 4 with alor akar frens.
The story tells us to APPRECIATE OUR LIFE only . meaningless.. lmao
for those who decide to go,
dun go!! waste money aa
and veli geli .. lols. see ppl die oni. meaningless..
the length also.. 1 hour and 20 minutes ny. waste money eh!!
but the one who create the way of dying, really so creative !! lmao.
who have high curiosity on that, juz go baa.. but u may regret. haha

At night

1st day working!! at Kuantan Parade gents department, Edwin.
no frens there.. nvm baa.. I can make frens easily. haha

I have no regret to my work although i have no frens there.
because
-Free
-high salary
-good promoter and supervisor
-can make new frens

working frens there call me ALI like last year at megamall parkson. miss those days.
haha. xD

My badge







The only disadvantage there, cant bring handphone. ISh.. cant sms dy. haha.
so if u sms me and i din reply, means im working. lmao

No comments: