Friday, September 11, 2009

Bukit pelindung, the mountain of protection. lmao

Trial makes stress.
To release stress, we went bukit pelindung exercise at yesterday afternoon(10/9/09,3pm)
as everyone know, i have SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER low stamina..
that's really tough for me..
Nvm. Juz go for it!! xD

The photos!! =)

Ish.. wat a long track?? lols.


My hand a bit getar so the background blur blur. But i like this . =D


Us!! (Where am i?? Im the camera man.. lmao)


The tower



At the top of the hill, we saw this at the gate of the building we meet there
What an interesting picture?? lmao





hahahha.. xD


Ready to go beck!!


Going down to the "Ting Zi". haha. yea, im the last one. as i said. i have low stamina. Ish.
(Im running)

Yaw Yih :"yo!! yo!! yo!!"


Me


Me inside my handphone. lols. creative rite?? xD

We "au sau guat" at there,

1st round : Yaw Yih vs Hau Hui (YY vs HH)
Yaw Yih : Most kuat in our class
Me : Most noob in our class..
(Ish... have to "wan jian" laa. lmao)

2nd round : Yaw Yih vs Jeffrey
i said yaw yih most kuat lorr. lol

Tak Min Vs albert... Albert, balik rumah train more 10years laa. wakekekeke.

Albert Vs Hau Hui .. Albert.. i asked u bek home train de la. wakekkekekeke


Oh yeah, bek home~~ xD

Goodbye bukit pelindung~ xD







Exercise release tension? Yea. =D

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuse, the message is removed

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ijyfefitac.lookseekpages.com/kyxebic.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

This theme is simply matchless :), it is interesting to me)))

Anonymous said...

It only reserve, no more


I can suggest to visit to you a site on which there is a lot of information on a theme interesting you. Hot Health

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices seeking the boots are all over 200 pounds on every site. But for all I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching for that exact model. The prices as regards the boots were about 170 pounds everwhere. But finally I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi people. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that meticulous model. The prices for the boots were around 340 bucks everwhere. But finally I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you say about it?