Monday, February 9, 2009

......
these day really mou meh ye mood....
=.="
yesterday night tuition chemistry...
i found that wat i learned in form 4 is '0'
dunno wat teacher saying also....
zzzZ..
i saw the exercise paper...
haizz....
really wan cry out ady T.T
arrrrRRR!!!!!
super regret!!!!!
form 5 things all i can done well,
all correct no problem...
but for form 4 things...
haizzz...
and then...
haizz...
i said before,
i wanna learn guitar,
but the time is from 10am~11am of sundae...
but sunday i have account tuition...
9~11 am...
i tuition that time as i din go for last year holiday tuition
haizzz...
arrrrRRR!!!!
if can,
i really wan to shouuuut ouT!!!!!
ArrrrrrrrrrrrR!!!!
and the debate..
i think i better quit it...
i will tell group leader soon
hope i wont regret for this...
i dwn next year same as this year...
has so much regret...
haizzzzz!!!!!
today at school,
my stupid friend...
do things i hate the most again!!
make story and then make me yu pei!!!
if u were me wat will u feel!!?
if can,
i really wan 1 punch at his facE!!!!!!
like that say ppl feel very nice meh??
very syok meh??
i dun think so!!
dun make me hate u!!!
u're really BULL SHIT!!!!
Sau Pei larrr!!!!
that time at giant i also tahan u ady,
if i really beh tahan i really dunno wat will i do lorr!!
maybe i will go 7-11 buy condom then put into ur bag,
then dun close the zip!!
if let ppl see at school nice la!!
if dun,
bring back home let mother see more nice arr!!!
wan to play with me??
i can play with u!!! (learn this sentence from Mr.Vijay xP)
i still have many cara i tell u!!
i done something like that before i tell u!!!
want all ppl boicot u??
i can make it for u!!
u wan me make u how yu pei also takpe!!
i can do it!!!
if u really force me to do so!!!
dun sked of me,
if u din do something to me,
but if u done some thing to me,
i will tell u

- T a k e C a r e -

9 comments:

Jessie said...

waa..who so bad..
make our boss hau hui angry oo??
Calm down lor boss..xP

HauHui said...

now i vy lang cheng ady..
xP
haha...~
that person arrr
errr...
my frenz lorr,
mention at my blog ady
xP

Lady said...

LOL! waliao...lan cheng ditt...i very sked de leh...hahahahaha!xD want me to teach u chem ma? lmao!

HauHui said...

chem ma!!??
apa tu~???
xP
i vy lang cheng liao i tell u...
sked means u done something to me is it??
u wait la,
saturday better dun bring ur pencil box,
i will buy condom and then put inside..
xP
wait after ur fren saw that..
xP

Lady said...

LOL! means chemistry lor...aiyoyo...fei lou fei lou...hahahahaha! chiu~ u got no chance to go near my pencil box oso...lmao! xP

HauHui said...

Lol..
i have my own method..
xP
harr??
u teach me chem arr...
i scare after i need to teach u back ma cham liao..
xP

Lady said...

LOL! dun look down on me ok...u will regret...humph! hahahahahah!

HauHui said...

sorry lo..
xP
i look up on me only..
haha..
i think i can teach u chem one
xP

Lady said...

lol! hahaha! so perasan! ok then, ltr u teach me chem...see u teach or i teach la! xP