Tuesday, February 10, 2009

after assembly,
i go to 5s4,
i wan ask pn yeoh for her sign to let me register for Account in SPM
she asked me my result last year.
that's only 38...
she said failed cant take~!!
school undang...
T.T
i try to change her oppinion..
but failed...
she said she dwn have double standard
i understand...
she also said that there're people like me asking her for SPM with their failed result..
i said i can promise i take A1 in middle year exam...
she also said cannot...
haizz....
i'm wasting 4 hundred ringgit for my laziness!!!!!!
T-T
my brother account result never lower than 85...
first test 86...
his worst result = 86....
he told me that account need practicing,
not juz study...
but i really not done homework given by Mr Leong...
i hate myself!!!!
Y am i so lazy!!!!!!
i punched the wall,
now my hand is bleeding a bit...
and then hei qing liao...
i cried in school today...
sad... T-T
but this had became the truth,
unchangeable..
now i juz dunno how to tell my mum...
she sure very sat mong one..
y i always like to make ppl sat mong one...??
haizzz...
these day really feel stresss T.T
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if can,
i wan to back to form 4..
restart my form 4 life,
i wont let myself suffer like this at 2009...
but that is impossible....
now i only realize...
a person failed in his/her life because of laziness,
really a sad matter in this world...
to everyone,
please try ur best in everything,
do not lazy,
u will regret....
i regreted T.T
really dunno how...
now....
wat can i do...???
arrrRR!!!!!
i will try my best in other subject,
chemistry...
add maths....
physics.....
english......
i wont let myself regret again!!!!
hope dream come true T.T
SPM 5 A1 and above!!!!!!
>.<
i will tell my mum this later....
but i really dunno how to face her....
let her so sat mong T.T
time..
plz...
come back...
come back plz!!!!
T.T

6 comments:

Lady said...

wah...dun scare me lehh! lol...u really cry ke? @@ come mgss la, u can take acc...hehehe :D chill chill...:D

HauHui said...

chill???
apatu..??
that time really beh tahan..
cry liao...
zzzZ....
takpe la,
it's unchangeable~
biar saja =)
Lol..
ok,
i will go there study soon,
i will go sign up at kementerian pelajaran..
haha

Lady said...

hahahaha! chill means cool down lor..xD lol...u say de ar... i will wait and see...lmao!

HauHui said...

not calm down meh!!? cool down... broken english... xP
lolz...
wait la,
u will see me there,
31April..
xP

Lady said...

LOL! cool down oso can la...chun tek! LOL! hahahahaha! dun lie dy...where got 31st april de... u tink i stupid ke? hahaha!

HauHui said...

ya keh?? wateva la... ==
Y dun hav orr!!?
march dun hav 31!!?
u go check calander la..
xP