Wednesday, July 1, 2009

T_T

==============Today==============


When i reach my class.
all my frens so happy and asked me "Kena Or Not???"
I dun really know wat happened at 1st and my mind is still blur blur..
then they say the PLKN name list come out ady.
then i fast fast asked azwan help me to check (he brought hp)

PLKN SEMAK 921221065075


to


15888


by waiting for the reply. i asked who kena and i laugh at them.
"Chii Chung u kena tak?????"
"kena"
"mUAHAHAhahahah!!!!!!! Gong Xi~~~ (so sui oo??==)"
"..."
then i ask
"still got who kena???"
"yuen han ah, Sam ah, Azwan, Albert.... etc. etc."

Suddenly Azwan laughed and call my name
then i go there...
NErvouS la!!Zzz...

RM0.20: PLKN:
Taniah! 921221065075 LEE HAU HUI
terpilih menyertai PLKN Siri 7/2010






SHITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


T.T

my frens laugh at me like i laugh at them. lol. Grr.
Aikss.. the mood.
hard to describe. aikss.. T_T


No comments: