Friday, May 1, 2009

Well.. Fine... ==


now, talking bout my dear kelly..
let u all see my dear dear newest photo!! 

the alphabets come back again. lmao!! 
the doctor is >>>> Dr.Lee!! 
my little bro la tu, not me. =D

my keyboard dah balik, BUT!!


this one, gone. ==
wednesday that time. 
after i finish publishing da carnival day post.
the screen go to my left hand side
my eyes become BIG BIG ady. *sot liao*
i was watching da screen.. moving... moving....

i tot my eyes got problem...
i tot got ghost...

then the screen bengkok a while. 
it disappeared. O.O
waaaaaa...
and then i restart my computer.
still the same
then i switch off da suis
still the same!!!!!

BABI!!!!  bad  luck laa really. ==
and juz now,
i take my phone go charge battery also kena sot.
TzZzz...
my hand "jump" a while.
now got a bit getar getar


pain laaa. T.T



BAD LUCK!!!

No comments: