Tuesday, March 17, 2009

These Day

These day really byk sien..
lol
not tuition then computer
not computer then TV
not TV then tuition
aiks~ =(
everyone's exam mood come out liao
no one wanna go out pou
hope this friday can go dao la...
even though i know it's not many ppl wanna go out that time
tml got ppl ask me go megamall
for wei yang's b'day celebration
but actually i not sure i wan go or not
still need to kao lv a bit
coz if thursday and friday also go out
then my dompet vy hurt ady...
juz take out RM100 for repair my laptop
coz of me dai tau har,
the lap top drop from the table to the land
hou choi the table is not so tall
juz a short table in my ruang tamu (ruang tamu english is wat?? lol==)
the the LCD screen broken ady..
aiks,
kena soot a while by my mum,
actually repair it needed RM300
but my mum say i take out RM100 enuf
RM200 my mum pay...
wat a good mum.. aiks =(
sunday
when i was vy vy vy boring
i go and observe my dad's aquarium
i found that the "nemo" is vy cute,
and they like to hide behing the "san hu"
lol
so i take some pic of them
here is some pic =)
 
see??
can u count how much nemo are there?? xP

this one is a bit blur, can u spot d nemo fish?? xD

-end-

No comments: